DESIGN/BUILD - Creative Designs, Value Engineering, Quality Craftsmanship & Customer Service
Give us a call at Home ReBuilders, and we will help determine the right service for you and your project.
Ready to get started? Contact Us @ 404-876-3000, or fill out a project worksheet.
Our Services Include:
For any of the above services, you may contact our office at 404-876-3000. Once your needs have been determined, we will see that you are assisted in the area that supports your project. Our core Design/Build process is described in detail below:
We have developed the following steps in our Design/Build process which take you through initial consultation to final project completion:
- In-Home Consultation: One of our Account Managers will visit with you at your home to discuss your remodeling needs goals and assess any construction issues related to those improvements. A general scope of work will be developed through our meeting with you. A discussion of general remodeling costs related to your project and a written budget will follow. We follow up with a written scope of work and estimate of budget in the form or a proposal.
- Proposal:Shortly following the home visit, the Account Manager will e-mail a proposal that outlines the general scope of work, any assumptions made as to product selections, and a ballpark budget range. This budget range is based upon similar projects completed, square foot costs and other factors. You should view the proposal as a “reality check” to see if your budget expectations are realistic in today’s remodeling market.
- Office & Showroom Visit: After receiving the proposal, we suggest that you schedule a one-hour visit to our office and showroom so that you can meet our design staff, see projects which we are presently working on, as well as our before-and-after portfolio of completed projects. If an architect or designer is available, we can discuss your specific project in more detail to help you better realize the possibilities of remodeling.
- Design/Build Agreement: Our agreement is divided into two phases so that you can visualize our concept for your remodeling prior to entering into a construction agreement.
- The Design/Build phases are:
- Phase I (Design Agreement): We sign this agreement to complete a conceptual design for your project along with the corresponding construction estimate. The budget is normally determined as the ballpark range presented in our proposal. We request a retainer that is credited against our hourly billing rate for architect, estimator and kitchen/bath designer. The design team and Account Manager will meet at your home to measure, discuss your project and document details related to construction and mechanical systems. We will present our concept plans and construction estimate a couple of weeks later. Note: Home ReBuilders does not release full-scale construction drawings until we start the project. Plans remain the property of Home ReBuilders and cannot be copied or released to other parties.
- Phase II (Construction Agreement): Following the concept presentation, you will be asked to sign the Phase II agreement. That is your commitment to Home ReBuilders to contruct your project. We will then set a future start date, revise the plans at your request, add construction details and assist you with completing product selections through the Home ReBuilders Showroom. Once those steps are complete, we will review the plans, product selections and final construction budget with you. Once you have approved the plans and specifications, products are ordered and the building permit is applied for. A constuction start date is confirmed along with a pre-construction walk-through meeting scheduled with you to review the details at your jobsite.